(Rs. 1000/- extra for complete workshop recording)
Abhishek Dhakate, Mastering the Art of Black & White Photography (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
Travel photography is soul rewarding but throws many challenges with respect to planning, places, weather etc. No other genre of photography covers so many diverse subjects and styles. As a travel photographer you shoot culture, heritage, architecture, street life, food and even landscapes. And Landscape Photography demands different level of expertise and commitment. This workshop provides you in depth information about both helping you not only click top quality images but also shows you how to process the same using Lightroom.
– Introduction to Travel & Landscape Photography
– Camera Gear for Travel and Landscape Photography
– Composition Rules and their implementation
– What is Long Exposure Landscape Photography?
– What are ND Filters?
– How to select best ND Filter?
– Setting up camera and getting the best exposure
– Tips to get mileage on social media
– Post Processing of 1 image using Lightroom (demo)
– Image Review (1 image per participant)
– Closing note followed by FAQ
– This session with be on Zoom
– This is not an entry level workshop. Understanding of handling camera is necessary
– Individualised attention to each participant
● Basic understanding on Adobe Photoshop including concept of levels and curves
● Laptop pre loaded with Adobe Photoshop CC
● Pre loaded NIK Silver Efex Pro 2 Plugin
Please note: We will incorporate the use of Silver Efex Pro2 plugin for the same. The use will be minimal but since we will be using it, it is important for all to have that installed in your laptop
– GST @18% is included in the price
– We have limited seats so registration will be strictly on first come first serve basis
– Registration against money transfer only
– No Cancellation. No money will be refunded if a participant cancels his/her participation.
– We need min 4 people to execute this workshop. In case of less participation, we may
decide to cancel or postpone this workshop at a later date.
– In case of postponement/cancellation from our side, we will either make full refund or will
adjust the amount against future workshops / Photo Tours.
– All refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days.